Thursday, May 19, 2011

Calligraphy for Wedding at Beck Chapel at Indiana University

©Jane Farr Calligraphy & Design LLC
 As a Purdue alum, it pains me every time I do calligraphy for a wedding at Beck Chapel on the campus of Indiana University.  I'm just kidding.  Beck Chapel is beautiful and would make a wonderful venue for a small, intimate wedding ceremony.  In fact, the bride and her mother were a real pleasure to work with and were excellent ambassadors for I.U. :)
©Jane Farr Calligraphy & Design LLC
 The calligraphy is not one of my typical design styles but was done to match the script on the invitations.
©Jane Farr Calligraphy & Design LLC
The lovely invitations were designed by Oliver's Twist at Clay Terrace here in Carmel.

To visit the website of Oliver's Twist, click here.
To learn more about reserving the Beck Chapel, click here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...